Sunday, February 20, 2011

ONET test just passed by

i dont know how to say this,but i was really sorry for leaving my blog for almost a month. Now i'm having an entrance examination which will complete around june (cant waittttttt!!). Today was considered to be one of the biggest day in my life-national test day-and it has just passed by. so i have about a week off before the next test coming.i'll post some of my photos taken over the last few weeks



 last day of the final test in high school
 at POLKA DOT restaurant
pretty nice atmosphere with small but well-designed area.the food was just so-so especially my dish while the price was NOT so-so !! i had a great time there with my lovely friends: kloy ,toey, prae

2 comments:

  1. : D รูปสวยมากๆ เลย

    ReplyDelete
  2. ขอบคุนมากคะะะะะะ เป็นคนแรกและคนเดียวที่เม้น555 เรารุจักกันรึป่าวอ่าาาา

    ReplyDelete